The Mixed Martial Arts Hour has returned once more! Here’s a summary of what to expect on Monday’s show, scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. Eastern Time, 10 a.m. Pacific Time, and 6 p.m. UK time.
- 1 p.m. ET: Aljamain Sterling, the reigning UFC bantamweight champion, will join us to talk about his upcoming title defense against Sean O’Malley at UFC 292, set for this weekend.
- 1:25 p.m.: We’ll delve into a comprehensive examination of the action-packed combat sports weekend that just took place.
- 2:10 p.m.: Terrance McKinney will be with us to look back at his stunning knockout victory last weekend at UFC Vegas 78.
- 2:30 p.m.: Ian Machado Garry will share his thoughts on going up against short-notice opponent Neil Magny at UFC 292.
- 3 p.m.: Eddie Hearn will reflect on Anthony Joshua’s remarkable knockout last Saturday and discuss what lies ahead.
- 3:30 p.m.: The parlay boys will review their latest selections, and GC will summarize his chosen picks from the weekend just gone by.
To stay up-to-date with the latest episodes of The MMA Hour, make sure to subscribe on Spotify or iTunes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about fokus keyword: The MMA Hour
When does Monday’s episode of The MMA Hour begin?
The show is scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. UK time.
Who will be the guests on The MMA Hour?
The guests will include UFC bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling, Terrance McKinney, Ian Machado Garry, and Eddie Hearn.
What topics will be discussed during the 1:25 p.m. segment?
The 1:25 p.m. segment will take a closer look at the busy combat sports weekend.
What platform can I use to listen to The MMA Hour?
You can subscribe to the latest episodes of The MMA Hour on Spotify or iTunes.
What will Eddie Hearn discuss on the show?
Eddie Hearn will reflect on Anthony Joshua’s big knockout this past Saturday and discuss what’s next.
Who is Ian Machado Garry facing at UFC 292?
Ian Machado Garry will be reacting to facing short-notice opponent Neil Magny at UFC 292.