During the media day for UFC 293, set to occur this Saturday in Sydney, fighters are gearing up to engage in a question-and-answer session with the press. This anticipated video coverage is scheduled to kick off at a not-so-sleep-friendly 9:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
Here’s how the night is mapped out, so you don’t miss your favorite brawler:
- 9:45 p.m. ET: First up, we have Alexander Volkov taking the mic.
- 10 p.m.: Shane Young steps in to share his thoughts.
- 10:15 p.m.: Sean Strickland swings by to add his two cents.
- 11 p.m.: Jack Jenkins enters the spotlight.
- 11:15 p.m.: Get ready for Israel Adesanya to break it down.
- 11:45 p.m.: Tyson Pedro takes his turn in the hot seat.
- 12:15 a.m.: The effervescent Tai Tuivasa enters the stage.
- 12:30 a.m.: Carlos Ulberg joins the late-night media circus.
- 12:45 a.m.: Justin Tafa grabs the microphone.
- 1 a.m.: Jamie Mullarkey comes in to add some flair.
- 1:15 a.m.: Kevin Jousset steps up, making sure the night stays electric.
- 1:45 a.m.: And last but not least, Blood Diamond wraps up the night with some shimmer.
So make sure to stock up on energy drinks, or, you know, just set your DVR. This night promises to be a buffet of punches, kicks, and eloquent trash talk. With a lineup like this, who needs Saturday night television?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about UFC 293 Media Day Schedule
What is the main topic of the article?
The main topic of the article is the media day for UFC 293, an event set to take place in Sydney. It outlines the schedule for the various fighters who will be engaging in a question-and-answer session with the media.
When is the UFC 293 media day video scheduled to begin?
The video coverage for UFC 293 media day is scheduled to begin at 9:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
Who are some of the fighters participating in the media day for UFC 293?
Fighters such as Alexander Volkov, Shane Young, Sean Strickland, Jack Jenkins, Israel Adesanya, and others are on the docket for the media day event.
Where is UFC 293 going to take place?
UFC 293 is scheduled to take place in Sydney.
What type of interaction will the fighters have during the media day?
During the media day, the fighters will engage in a question-and-answer session with members of the press.
Will the media day have any late-night segments?
Yes, the event stretches into the early morning hours, with segments scheduled as late as 1:45 a.m. Eastern Time. Make sure you’re caffeinated or just go ahead and hit that DVR.
Is this event a prelude to another event?
Yes, the media day serves as a precursor to the main event, UFC 293, which is set to happen this coming Saturday in Sydney.
Is Israel Adesanya participating in the media day?
Yes, Israel Adesanya is among the fighters scheduled to participate and is slated to appear at 11:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
How can I follow the event?
What kind of audience is this information targeted at?
The article is targeted at UFC fans, particularly those who are interested in getting an inside look at the fighters and their thoughts leading up to UFC 293. It would also appeal to a youth audience, geeks who are fond of sports, and late-night owls ready for some eloquent trash talk.