The UFC Paris weigh-ins are a crucial prelude to Saturday’s adrenaline-pumping fight card, with all 22 fighters taking their turns on the scale this Friday. Catch all the action through a live stream provided by MMA Hook, courtesy of their media partners at MMA Crazy.
The spotlight of the event falls on the main event, where former interim heavyweight champion Ciryl Gane will face off against Serghei Spivac. Both fighters have to tip the scales at no more than 266 pounds, adhering to the weight limit set for their non-title heavyweight bout.
Heavyweight Showdown in the City of Lights!
Don’t miss the epic clash between Ciryl Gane and Serghei Spivac this Saturday. Reserve your front-row digital seat by watching the live stream.
The official UFC Paris weigh-ins are scheduled to kick off bright and early at 3 a.m. ET, so set your alarms, folks!
Weigh-in Results: Who Made the Cut?
Main Card (Exclusively on ESPN+ at 3 p.m. ET)
- Ciryl Gane vs. Serghei Spivac (256 pounds)
- Manon Fiorot (125 pounds) vs. Rose Namajunas (125 pounds)
- Benoit Saint Denis (156 pounds) vs. Thiago Moises (156 pounds)
- Volkan Oezdemir (205 pounds) vs. Bogdan Guskov (205 pounds)
- William Gomis (146 pounds) vs. Yanis Ghemmouri
- Morgan Charriere vs. Manolo Zecchini (146 pounds)
Preliminary Card (Also on ESPN+ but at 12 p.m. ET)
- Taylor Lapilus (135 pounds) vs. Caolan Loughran (136 pounds)
- Ange Loosa squares off against Rhys McKee
- Nora Cornolle takes on Joselyne Edwards
- Farid Basharat (136 pounds) clashes with Kleydson Rodrigues (134.5 pounds)
- Zarah Fairn vs. Jacqueline Cavalcanti (139 pounds)
So, there you have it—the ultimate rundown for all you fight aficionados. Mark your calendars and let the octagon decide who reigns supreme in the City of Lights!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about UFC Paris weigh-ins
When will the UFC Paris official weigh-ins take place?
The UFC Paris official weigh-ins are set to begin at 3 a.m. ET on Friday, a day before the actual fights.
Who is headlining the UFC Paris event?
The main event features former UFC interim heavyweight champion Ciryl Gane going up against Serghei Spivac.
What is the maximum weight limit for the Gane vs. Spivac fight?
Both Ciryl Gane and Serghei Spivac cannot weigh more than 266 pounds for their non-title heavyweight bout.
Where can I watch the live stream of the UFC Paris weigh-ins?
You can catch the live video stream of the weigh-ins through MMA Hook, thanks to their collaboration with MMA Crazy.
What time does the main card start?
The main card is scheduled to kick off at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday and will be exclusively available on ESPN+.
Who else is fighting on the main card?
Besides the main event, the card includes fights between Manon Fiorot vs. Rose Namajunas, Benoit Saint Denis vs. Thiago Moises, Volkan Oezdemir vs. Bogdan Guskov, William Gomis vs. Yanis Ghemmouri, and Morgan Charriere vs. Manolo Zecchini.
Is there a preliminary card as well?
Yes, the preliminary card is also on ESPN+ and starts at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday.
What are the weight categories for the fights?
The weights for fighters in the main card range from 125 to 256 pounds, while the preliminary card features fighters ranging from 134.5 to 139 pounds.
Where can I find the weigh-in results?
The article provides a complete rundown of the weights for both the main card and the preliminary card.
How many fighters are participating in the UFC Paris event?
A total of 22 fighters are participating, and all are expected to weigh-in on Friday before Saturday’s fight card.
More about UFC Paris weigh-ins
- Official UFC Website
- ESPN+ Streaming Service
- MMA Hook’s Live Coverage
- MMA Crazy’s YouTube Channel
- Ciryl Gane’s Fighter Profile
- Serghei Spivac’s Fighter Profile
- UFC Paris Event Details
- Complete List of UFC Weigh-in Procedures
- ESPN’s Coverage of UFC Paris
- UFC Paris Fighter Line-up
- Time Zone Converter
- UFC Official Social Media Channels
- Paris Local News on UFC Event
- Weigh-in Health Guidelines and Regulations
- Latest UFC Rankings
- Ticket Information for UFC Paris
- UFC Paris Venue Details
- UFC History and Background
- Fighter Training and Preparation Tips
- Guide to Understanding UFC Weight Classes